Top Skincare Tips for Autumn & Winter Skin
Keeping your summer glow through autumn and winter can be challenging, but we’ve come up with some top skincare tips to help you stay on track with your skincare regime.
Harsh weather and central heating can play havoc with your skin in the winter so it makes sense to ensure you have a winter skincare routine in place. Protect your skin and prolong your golden glow by following these no nonsense skincare rules. Moisturise daily to protect your skin from the drying effects of cold winds and wet weather.
- Make sure you are using an SPF. Even winter sun can cause damage.
- Exfoliate a few times a week to remove dead skin cells and keep your skin smooth and soft.
- Nourish your lips with a balm daily. Cracked lips are not attractive.
- Keep your summer glow all winter by choosing a self tanning shade that suits your skin colour.
- Use an express formula that lets you stay in control of the development time
- Try Solspa Skin Friendly Rapid Mousse or Spray Tan.
The key to a healthy-looking, lasting glow in the winter is moisture.
Moisture inside and moisture outside is key to maintaining healthy looking youthful skin. Many of us forget to drink enough water every day. Getting the recommended minimum 2 litres of water every day is vital to ensure that your body gets what it needs to keep your systems up and running… and, importantly for your skin, remove toxins and waste products. Spots and blemishes can be caused by toxin build up in your body so give it a hand and top up on water and healthy fluids. Make proper hydration a part of your daily skincare routine.
Also, use a nourishing serum on your face daily and make sure to use a rich body lotion or hydrating oil after every bath or shower. Your skin will thank you by looking smooth and hydrated when you go out on nights out with the girls or when summer comes around again and you won’t have to worry about how you look in a summer dress or a bikini !
Team Solspa 🙂